Dear conference participants, in order to ensure a smooth flow of our online conference, please take note of the following technical instructions.
1. In order to have access to online conference rooms and all the materials, you need to register on the conference website. We invite you to register as soon as possible but not later than 10h November to make sure you have access to the page with links to all online rooms, as well as additional materials presenters would like to share.
2. When logging in, please use your full name and surname if possible to make communication easier.
3. Once coming into an online room, please follow the basic online conference rules:
a. Keep your microphone muted throughout the presentation.
b. Keep your camera off throughout the presentation.
4. If during any of the presentations you have any technical issue, feel free to post your technical question in a chat of the Host. The assisting moderator will try to intervene and help you as fast as possible.
5. Please come to your online room at least 5 minutes before scheduled presentation time to make sure you do not face any technical problems.
6. If you are thrown out of the room during the presentation, please try to reconnect following the same link. If you can’t do it, let us know by email as soon as possible. If the problem appears on our side, we will send specific instructions to your email address. So please check your inbox in case something happens.
7. If you, by any reason miss the session, please do not panic. The recording of the session would be made available to you.
8. In case of any questions, do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
We wish you a fruitful TRIZ for X 2022